I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NIKE WOMEN RUNNING TOPS WINTER COLLECTION FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND THEY’RE FINALLY OUT!!!

*giddy*

 

DSC06657

 

Trust me, you won’t be able to find a more enthusiastic woman anywhere within a 500 miles radius. I’m geeky like that.

 

That’s the only season collection where I’m able to get long-sleeved running tops. Which means I could only shop for running tops once a year  T__T

 

I’m a HUGE Nike fan. 80% of my sportswear are Nike (the remaining 20% are Adidas lol sorry la it’s my 2nd choice of brand).

 

But it’s not without reasons ok!

And I’ll tell you why.

 

DSC06654

Obviously because they’re pretty haha.

Forgive me but I’m a woman- the first things I noticed would be the design and colour 😀

 

Looking at a Nike top is just like watching a beautiful woman from afar. Once you come closer, you found out she’s actually a neuroscientist.

 

 DSC06640

 

When you buy Nike, you’re not only buying its design, you’re buying its technology.

The one thing I look forward the most is the Dri-Fit material. It keeps me dry and comfortable on a hot day yet it keeps me warm and snuggly on a chilly day. Awesome right?

 

I gave up running in t-shirts a long time back. It’s not as comfortable and overtime, my t-shirts get stretchy and faded as a result of being in the wash so often.

 

This never happens with my Nike tops. They don’t get stretchy, nor do they fade in colour, nor do they need maintaining. My tops go into the wash at least once a week (sometimes twice) and they’re still in tip top condition.

 

I have an eye for details. Be it shoes, or clothes, or bags. So when I see a twist in the design, I tend to go for that.

 

nike

 

Like the mini pocket inside the pocket (the bottom picture) to keep my mp3 secure when I’m running. Or the ruffles on the thumb-hole sleeves. Or the Nike Running imprinted on the inside of the top.

 

nike 2

Or the glow in the dark lines 😀

 

DSC06661

 

Because I’m an outdoor runner (I hate the treadmill), the hood is important to me. Especially during the rainy season. Especially since I love running in the rain actually lol.  

 

One muslimah tip I would give is this; always go for the bigger size. Sportswear tend to be fitting so make sure they’re loose on you. I fit an S but I usually go for L/XL 🙂

 

So there you go! If you work out regularly, don’t hesitate to splurge on your sportswear. They’re pricey but they’re more comfortable and last longer.

 

Happy running!

And happy studying to me pfft.

Advertisements